Revival Post!

 My last post was five years ago...five years! a lot has happened since then: 

K is on his last year at UP after graduating from Community of Learners. Fine Arts, majoring in Visual Communications...an accomplishment for a kid with AS and ADHD!

I was on the ketogenic diet for 2 years, I am now plant-based for health reasons.

Traveled with B to Bali, and Europe--twice!

Got a Nintendo Switch (B's present) and that has never left my sight since. 

Bought a house near my office - so yay!

Learned to surf, skate and bike better!


Oh...and now surviving what seems to be the worst year for most Filipinos - 20-freakin'-20!


I'm now motivated to publish content on all the wonderful platforms I own just for fun and more importantly to chronicle my life.

Woohoo! So many stories to look back on and I am soooo back!


-Melo 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting to know the induction cooker

One Big Step for K!