My Havaianas Happy Sole!

When I learned about the Havaianas Happy Sole promo where all one had to do was answer the question: If anything was possible, what would you do to make everyone happy for a day, I immediately jotted down ideas:
1. Give everyone the chance to re-live their happiest moments (wedding day, child birth, 7th birthday, graduation, etc.)
2. Give everyone a 2 month vacation to any destination they wish for free and with a $1M shopping budget.
3. Get to spend the whole day, worry free, with the person they love the most.

These are just some of my ideas, and believe me the list just went on and on.

But my good friend Oh actually made the video and got to the top ten with the answer: Make everyone relive their favorite childhood moments.



It was fun to help her out with the shoot and the campaign for online votes, but unfortunately, we lost. But there's always next time! And next time, we win!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting to know the induction cooker

One Big Step for K!