Yahoo for Yakimix!

 As my first post in months I thought this should be about something I've been excited about for weeks and so here it is: Yakimix!

We got there at &:30 pm and we had to wait 45 minutes to get a table. The staff was friendly and they gave us complimentary drinks: a choice between iced tea,  mango juice, and blue lemonade.

At P580 per head and P65 for bottomless drinks, who could resist such an offer?

Buffet's always excite me. Being presented with so many food choices, I feel a thrill of planning out how to navigate the buffet table properly to make sure I can get a taste of everything they have to offer without overstuffing myself. Plus, at every booth/table restaurant-goers have the option to fry their chosen meats and seafood to however they want.  Now that's what I call fun!

Here's a sampling of what you can cook on your own in the comfort of your own table. The Yakiniku fryer guaranteed no smoke, therefore you wouldn't smell like the food you just ate when you leave the restaurant. Hooray!
There's also something for those who prefer the cooked variety. :) Yummy too, if you ask me.
Overall, the experience was quite fun.  I suggest a trip to the salad bar, then the Japanese sushi and maki bar, then to the cooked Chinese food section, followed by the raw meats and seafood for cooking fun. Finally, the dessert bar which offered the following: flan, chocolates, cookies, cakes, jellos, maccaroons, and a huge freezer filled with Selecta popsicles and ice cream.

Try this out with your friends/family soon. Great food, friendly service, and good value for your buck. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting to know the induction cooker

One Big Step for K!