Bravissimo, Gelatissimo!

I make it a point to go out and treat myself to something nice every Friday night. Be it a movie, eating at a new restaurant, buying my favorite magazine, or shopping for simple toiletries, it makes me feel like I'm doing something nice for myself and I deserve it after a hectic week at the office.

Last Friday, my friend and I decided to treat ourselves to something sweet. It was something we rarely did as we are always on a diet and are very conscious about the calories we take in. However when we passed by Gelatissimo in Greenbelt 5, we just had to give it a try.

Gelatissimo, Greenbelt 5

Stepping inside, you will be confronted with an array of flavors which can be quite overwhelming. You can ask to taste any flavor before making your choice. You pay for it at the counter: P110 - 1 scoop/flavor in a cup. You can also choose to have your gelato in a cone (I'm not sure how much more you have to pay, but it isn't too expensive ). You can opt to take it out or stay inside the store and enjoy your gelato sitting down. Anyway, we tried the Chocolate Truffle and the Mint Chocolate flavors. And boy, was it good! I'll be sure to visit Gelatissimo on my next cheat day!

Chocolate Truffle & Mint Chocolate Yum!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting to know the induction cooker

One Big Step for K!