The Veet Challenge


I've always wanted to try waxing my legs or my underarms but never had the chance (yes, it never crossed my mind to buy a pack of wax srips at Watson's) to do it. Good thing, one morning as I went up to my desk, lo and behold, there was a gift pack from Veet! It contained a pack of wax strips, and 2 variants of the Veet creams for hair removal as well.


So, that very night Alice and I decided to try the wax strips out on her not-so-hairy legs before our Subic getaway with friends the next day. Here goes:

1. Rub the wax strip between your hands:


2. Slowly peel the strips apart:


3. Place a strip onto the skin and rub repeatedly in the direction our hair grows:

4. Immediately, pull the strip back on itself very quickly against the direction your hair grows. Hold skin taut to avoid discomfort.

Let me just warn you, there's a bit of discomfort there, but nothing we can't handle. :)

After ripping way all the wax strips, you can wipe your legs down with an oily sheet provided in the box as well. The result is smooth, har-free legs you can be proud to show off at the beach. Mission accomplished!

I just might try this on other body parts next time. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting to know the induction cooker

One Big Step for K!